It allows you to assign up to 4 sounds to objects and outputs position + doppler effect
This is more or less a preview version, in case there are enough people who are actually interested in wanting some issues resolved / additional functionality, I will publish a 20-40 US$ version, wich will have additional features (like more voices, av audio recording function etc...)
Do not hestitate to send a mail to me
(or using the contact sheet on this page) for bug reports / suggestions etc.
btw if you got a better name suggestion, you are also welcome to do this.
- Install openAL (provided in archive)
- Copy / Move alut.dll either inside your LightWave programs or WIndows Directory
- Install the plugin
- OpenAL specific: wav file should have 8 or 16 bit resolution, 24 / 32 bit will crash
- OpenAL specific: Stereo Sounds will not be played with doppler or stereo position information.
- Plugin specific: Speed of Sound is somehow calculated wrong use values around 30, to get a nice doppler effect. (But this could be also a problem by my soundcard)